Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Square Dance and Mini-Concert

It's been a very busy time in Québec,and the New Year started with a bang.
Champagne at midnight with the whole family ,minus George.(still in Australia)(too bad)
An evening filled with well wishes (enough for a whole year and more)
On the Sunday,Sonia and I got to enjoy a mini-concert with La Guardia Nueva
in my sister's living room.(Sonia does their design)
That night ,my brother rented a hall ,musicians friends of his (sisters)and a caller.
We danced for three hours ,multiple square dances......under their beautiful music
Super Fun for  all that attended.
What a fabulous way to bring in the New Year.
It's been such a busy holiday that I think that everyone is relieved that it's over now.





HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
AND GOOD WISHES OF HEALTH AND PETITS BONHEURS JOYEUX

3 comments:

Christine said...

J'trouve que t'as aussi de bien belles photos.
C'est vrai qu'on a eu un heureux temps des Fêtes!

Anonymous said...

I'm not glad it's over, I wanted to keep going! more holidays= :)

La ma tante préférée de l'autre said...

Je pense que Grand Maman avait besoin d'un petit
break....