Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great Tuesday

Tuesday was a great day.Last week of school.
Started with the vice -principal coming to the clinic to invite me
to talk to the student on the local radio station about how to deal 
with the stress of exams ( we had a few fainting spells in the classrooms
last week in high school) and also talk to all the student about staying hydrated
during this warm stretch of weather ( 26 degree )
It was a fun thing to do (the radio station is just accross the street)
I don't know how I sounded like ???Gordon our host (DJ) was translating every thing 
from English to Cree
My friend Dom came to school to take me for lunch at the hospital cafeteria.
He was leaving that afternoon and wanted to say good bye to everybody.
We had TACOS .
When I came back to school the computer tech came to set me up on the school
system,the printer and to give me  my own laptop.As we talked ,he said that he
had relatives in BC in NANAIMO.
What a small world !!! We're all connected !!!
Later that day my boss Jane came to tell me that she was posting the job of school
nurse at the Cree Healthboard for the 6 months starting in August.(the regular nurse is on maternity leave)
She ask me to think about applying for it !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I bet it is because they all love you like we do!!!!!

La ma tante préférée de l'autre said...

I love you too Debra !!!!