Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday brunch

Sunday brunch

Everybody brought something this morning for Sunday Brunch my place.
It was so nice and sooooo good.
Lots of food- Lots of coffee- Lots of talks- Lots of laughs.
And again,excellent company.
We finished around 4 PM with some Chai Tea and cookies .Perfect 
Then I went out for a walk with Geneviève.  After 20 min she returned home .
Too tired to go up the hill.Too bad.
The view from the top was magnificent.
All the way to the ocean...
It was so peaceful and breathtaking.
I'm so glad I got to see it.
I picked up a few cranberries on the way,I think enough for a good dessert.
I came back after 2 hrs as promised to Gen.
Another beautiful day.Even at - 1 degree.
I am now into my jammies with a warm soup and I think I not gonna 
stay up very late.....



No comments: