Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Supper




Jean-Sebastien has been working days for the last  three days .
So he decided that we should use up rest of our food together since
we both be leaving  on Friday (yippee_)
He just loves cooking.How lucky for me !!!
Sunday we had wild rice with curry chicken and ginger mixed vegetables
Last night was  tortellini  with a tomato sauce with red peppers,onions mushrooms,
zucchini ,squash,red beans,and pois chiche AU GRATIN with 5 kinds of cheeses Mmmmmmm!
Tonight ,our last dinner together (he is working evening shift till Friday,but  promised me 
Crêpes on Friday am) tonight he made some garlic chicken with basmati and another stir-fry veggie plate.
I am sending pictures ,Pour vous mettre l'eau à la bouche!!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I think Jean Sebastion needs to come to Nanaimo ...

La ma tante préférée de l'autre said...

I think you're right !!!!
But I got my own FABULOUS COOK at home in Nanaimo !!!!!